You are here. That means you are looking for the best hair dryers in India for daily use that suits your hair and also comes in your budget. A hair dryer is a handy tool for women & men which they use to dry their hair quickly and more importantly to give their hair a perfect style and look. Most salons are using hair dryers nowadays after a haircut. This is just to give shape to our hair.
You must have heard from most of the people who do not use a hair dryer as it affects your hair badly but it is not true. The thing is if you are not burning your scalp through the warm air of the hair dryer it will not damage your hair. Hair loss happens because of the excess or improper use of a hair dryer.
We will list the affordable and best hair dryers in India for men & women, which are in our top list as per your needs and it will surely catch your eyes.
Self-grooming is an important part of our life. To look best in a crowd, we need self-grooming. Hair dryer gives your hair a proper style. If you want to manage your hair then this is the most important thing which you need. Also, if the hair is thin then it’s easy to manage it with a suitable hairdryer.
If you are in a hurry and need to dry your hair as quickly as possible then a hair dryer should be your concern.
Drying wet hair is the most annoying task for a girl especially when she is in a hurry. When you wash your hair at night, you need a hair dryer to dry it quickly as no one can sleep with wet hair.
When the hair is wet, it is settled but as soon as it dries it will move here and there. By using a hairdryer you can set your hair as you want. And regardless of which product you apply on your hair, the hairdryer allows you to set a shape for your hair and when your hair dries, it will naturally fall back to that shape.
Also Read – Best Blood Pressure Machine in India
Also Read – Best Electric Shaver for Men in India
Some Advantages & Disadvantages of using a hair dryer:
Advantage of Hairdryer:
- HAIRDRYER IS MONEY SAVER:
There is one thing without a doubt; no meeting with your beautician implies no costs to spend on hairstyling. We should not overlook how much time a visit costs you. This is the reason why hair dryers are the most favoured choices for savvy individuals.
- HAIR DRYER LIGHTEN THE HAIR:
A blow of heat occasionally is reasonable for your hair; it additionally keeps your hair smooth and lights if you have a thick hair issue. Hairdryers are generally valuable on the off chance that you have wavy hair and thick hair as the blowing directly after shower improves. You can follow any preparation style for you thereafter.
- DECREASES DRYING TIME:
Another issue with thick, long hair is the drying time. You would not have any desire to stall out with drying for quite a long time. This is the explanation that lets you open your drawer exactly on schedule and do it inside a moment or two. A hairdryer vanishes water and dampness quicker than expected or traditional strategies consequently cutting your drying time nearly to 3/4th.
Disadvantages of Hair Dryers in India
- EXCESS USE OF HAIR DRYER :
On the off chance that you utilize a hairdryer consistently, the time has come to limit its utilization as it debilitates the hair follicles, which in the end harms because of excessive exposure to warmth. Hair Follicles become delicate, and pores of the scalp open, which raises the dangers of building the hair fall over the long haul. Hairdryers may work out your style, yet they do influence your hair wellbeing.
- HAIRDRYER AFFECT HEARING:
The screeching sound can influence your hearing while you blow-dry your hair for a significant stretch. This sheer and sharp stable and the speed of a hairdryer is like some stream motors. On the off chance that you keep your blower sufficiently close to your ear, it can harm your ear capacities. 15 cm is the recommended distance to use a hairdryer.
Best Hair Dryers in India For Men & Women
The leading and one of the best selling hair dryer brand is Wahl. Most of the professionals suggest this product. It has the latest Tourmaline Technology which helps to dry up the hair very fast and the use of the heat is very less. A filter is available on its back to prevent the dryer from dust. It can also be removed to clean the dryer.
- Power Consumption: 2000 watt.
- Weight: – 1.2 Kg
- It has a cold shot button which prevents the hair from heat damage.
- While drying, the hair does not lose its shine. The shine of the hair is maintained properly.
- It has the heat setting as well as speed setting which make the product easy and versatile for different hair types.
- The 2000W power of this dryer goes well with hard or twisted hair.
- It has a long wire which makes the dryer easy to use.
- The speed of the fan is very fast and it dries the hair quickly.
- The product is a little heavy.
- We can not carry the product everywhere as it is not foldable.
If budget is your concern, then this dryer has great features and comes in the list of best hair dryers under 2000. It has heat balance technology which helps in the instant heating of the dryer and it also has to overheat protection which protects your hair from any kind of harm. The dryer has a big wind inlet which lowers the air swirl and makes the dryer quiet while using.
- Power Consumption: 1200 watt.
- Weight: – 440 Grams.
- It has a heat balance technology which helps in immediate heating and quick drying.
- Over Heat Protection.
- The temperature is uniform to maintain the moisture of the air which improves the hair quality and makes it shiny and good-looking.
- It is light in weight and so easy to carry.
- Good quality product with 2 years of warranty.
- Easily Foldable.
- It also has an option of cold air.
- Decent look in an affordable Price.
- Not good for the long run.
- It has a normal cord of approx. 1.6 meters in length.
Also Read – Best Foot Massager Machine in India
The design of this hair dryer is so attractive which makes it different from any other dryer. There are two modes in this hair dryer. You can dry your hair in the hot mode and can give it a look by using cool mode. That means this Havells hair dryer is one of the best hair dryers in India with temperature control.
- Power Consumption: 1500 watt.
- Weight: – 440 Grams.
- It is light in weight and the handle is foldable, so easy to carry anywhere.
- It has an iconic feature that keeps the hair soft and smooth after drying.
- Cool air blows at such speed that you do not need a head shower to keep your hair at proper moisture.
- It dries the hair quickly.
- It does not overheat which prevents the hair from damage.
- It is a good product in the long run.
It is reasonable in price.
- It creates sound while operating.
- It has a normal cord of 1.6 meters in length.
- The dryer gets heated when used for a longer time.
Also Read – Best Beard Trimmer for Men in India
This is the best hair dryer for daily use in India. It is using an advanced technology which makes it easy to dry your hair. The product is also very well designed. It has an echo mode through which we can save on electricity and thus it is an energy-saving product.
- Power Consumption: 1875 watt.
- Weight: – 621 Grams.
- It has an eco-feature which helps us to save electricity.
- It has three heat settings and two-speed settings.
- It has a 2 years warranty.
- It has a cord of 1.8 meters.
- It is small and light in weight.
- It dries the hair quickly.
- It has a separate speed setting and heating control which makes it best among others.
- It does not have overheat protection. It means if you are not using the dryer properly then it may damage your hair.
- It is expensive as compared to its features.
Also Read – Best 43 inch SMart led TV in India
In terms of technology in hair dryers, nothing can be more advanced than Carrera 531 Professional. This dryer works without the need of charging it to use as it makes use of static electricity and ensures to provide all the good features without damaging your hair.
- Power consumption: 2400 Watt
- Weight: 576 Grams
- It comes with a small nozzle that allows blow of air at the targeted part of the hair.
- The dryer has a ceramic coating which prevents heating on spots and takes care of burns caused by dryers.
- Other than an excellent styling nozzle, this dryer also has a diffuser which manages the airflow and optimises the hair volume.
- It has a beautiful and elegant design.
- It operates on high power that goes well with all types of hair.
- It is expensive but if we consider the features, then the price is not very high.
- Some people get irritated with too much technology applied which they might not understand and thus they have to read the whole manual to use this dryer.
This Philips Essential Care dryer gives you the power and care you need and it is intended for quieter drying, with a 20 % sound improvement versus HP4940. Presently you can appreciate an amazing and agreeable experience in any place you go.
Wonderfully styled hair with 1600W for delicate drying. ThermoProtect temperature setting. 3 adaptable speed settings for delicate drying. Simple to utilize. Intended for calmer drying. Cool Shot sets your style. A must-have professional setting, the Cool Shot provides a burst of cold air. Use after styling to set and finish your style. Dual voltage for worldwide use.
- Designed for quieter drying
- Foldable handle for easy storage.
- The design of the air inlet grill allows for increased airflow while the shape and size of the dryer improve the flow of the air through the dryer and this hair dryer has a foldable handle, making it easy to pack, store and take with you anywhere you go.
- Dual voltage for worldwide use, Easy storage hook for convenient storage. Voltage: 110-127 / 220-240 V; Motor: DC Motor
- It is a 1600 watt hair dryer.
- The product accompanies 3 speed and warmth settings
- It accompanies a cool shot button.
- The cool shot is not compelling.
This beautiful hairdryer has an extremely powerful 1800 Watts motor providing extraordinary results. The various speed settings control the airflow allowing you to either quickly or slowly dry out your hair.
This hair dryer features a foldable handle design that makes easy storage of your dryer. This aspect makes the dryer quite compact and portable. Hence, it is easy to be carried anywhere while you are on the go.
- The hairdryer is sleek and stylish and gives you a stunning look. It has a glossy black colour shade with a dash of rose gold to add brilliantly to its overall effect. The colour combination enhances the overall look of the dryer.
- This dryer comes equipped with a unique heat protection mode. This mode is maintained at 50 degrees Celsius. You will surely feel the powerful gush of air. However, the temperature will be maintained to avoid damage to the hair.
- The different speed settings will regulate the airflow.
- Foldable handle
- This hair dryer has no such cons
Presently never have a fuzzy hair circumstance as the Philips Essential Care BHD007/20 Hair Dryer is here. This lightweight hair dryer offers a decent grip and is easy to hold with one hand. This dryer has a foldable handle which makes it simple to pack, store, and carry anyplace. It likewise has a long 1.8 m adaptable power line that gives a wide span to move around helpfully while you style.
- A must-have professional setting, the Cool Shot provides a burst of cold air. Use after styling to set and finish your style.
- Give your hair instant care with ionic conditioning. Charged negative ions eliminate static and condition the hair to intensify the hair’s shine and glossiness.
- The ThermoProtect temperature setting provides the optimal drying temperature and gives additional protection from overheating the hair.
- Overheat protection
- Thermo protect temperature
- Gives shine and smooth look to the hairs.
- No temperature control option.
Things to Look for Before Buying Best Hair Dryer in India:
- Hairdryer type: Hair Dryer types, while picking hair dryer you may run over technical words as ionic, nanoe, fired, tourmaline, and titanium. Ionic and nanoe are the most recent advancements through ceramic, tourmaline, and titanium words identified with the hair dryer’s warming curl material. Distinctive kind of hair dryer is appropriate for various hair types. They have various highlights, points of pros, and costs.
- Heat control setting: Heat control settings are the hairdryer is the primary concern to be checked before you pull out all the stops. Hair Dryers with high wattage give you more warmth and can burn your hair.
- Heat control settings are to set your dryer temperature to such an extent that you can utilize it with your necessary temperature. A few dryers accompany 3 degrees of settings-high, medium, and low. Some fundamental hair dryers have just 2 degrees of setting-high and low. Pick a superior one as indicated by your necessity.
- Weight and size: Weight and size of the hairdryer are the must components to be looked at before purchasing a hairdryer. Hairdryers are handheld gadgets, these gadgets ought to be adjusted inside your hands.
The heavyweight hair dryers are not appropriate for long, thick, and wavy hair types, as these hair types need more opportunity to dry and substantial weight dryers may give an agony in your grasp. Styling your hair needs a somewhat longer time and these hair dryers, not comfortable for styling.
- Attachment compatibility: Hairdryers accompany hardly any connections like diffuser, concentrator nozzle, comb pick nozzle. Every one of these connections helps you to concentrate the air on the necessary zone of your hair.
These connections are best utilized for thick and crimped hair types, as these hair types are thick and thick and they can’t be air dried without any problem. Diffusers are not given by essential cheap hair dryers, you can purchase this connection if you need it.
- Cool shot button: This button gives you cool air after hair biting the dust, these will cool off the temperature of your hair. At times while styling or hair drying on high temperatures you can use these cool shot elements and cool your temperature and set your hairstyle.
Freequently Asked Question (FAQ’S)
Q.1 Can I use hair dryer Daily?
Split ends, breakage, and brittle hair. It doesn’t matter if you hit your hair with the heat every day or once a week, the fact of the matter is, every time you do it is going to cause damage, so ideally, you want to avoid blow drying altogether or go as long as you can between blow drys.
Q.2 Why to use a hair dryer?
Blow drying serves to pre-form your hair into a style. It influences each haircut service as it viably removes the dampness from hair, causing less frizz and makes a natural overall body and shape to style away at.
Q.3 Does using hair dryer cause hair loss?
insofar as you’re not burning your skin or aggravating your scalp with your hairdryer, it won’t cause hair loss. That being stated, heat from your blow-dryer can have an antagonistic impact. Day by day hair drying can make your hair lose dampness, which can make your hair dry and fragile.
Q.4 Which is the suitable hair dryer for curly hair?
The Jinri Professional Infrared and Negative Ion Ceramic Hair Dryer incorporates such clay innovation and is perhaps the most ideal choice for curly hair. To additionally decrease frizz, include sparkle, and give smooth outcomes, the Jinri hairdryer likewise uses negative ions, which lock in moisture all through the drying procedure.
Q.5 Which brand is good for buying hair dryers for Men & Women?
Philips HP8100/46 Hair Dryer is one of only a handful of scarcely any hair dryers that are cleverly planned. The machine is lightweight and simple to deal with. It has a ThermoProtect temperature setting that offers an ideal hair drying rate and shields the hair from overheating. It likewise has a compact structure for simpler storage.
We have prepared this list of best hair dryers in India keeping all kinds of requirements in mind and we suggest you choose the best according to your hair type and requirement and the most important suggestion is that you should never compromise on the quality of the product as your hair is more precious than your money. I hope our buying guide helped you!